Repsol Honda’s Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa are en route to France after an incredible start to 2014, with Marc winning the first four races from pole position and Dani scoring a very positive 72 points from a possible 100, with two 2nd places and two 3rd place finishes. Thankfully Dani has healed well from his minor surgical operation last week to treat compartmental syndrome, in order to fix discomfort in his right forearm. It took just two incisions to enter the forearm, freeing the flexor and prone-extensor muscles in the appendage via minimally invasive microsurgery.
The Le Mans Bugatti circuit, very different from the much longer 24-hour car track, returned to the GP calendar in 2000 after an absence of four years, during which time the French GP was run at Circuit Paul Ricard in Provence. The track’s character is very stop-and-go, with plenty of slow turns where braking and acceleration performance are crucial. Riders and their engineers concentrate on honing their machines’ stability during braking, as well as improving rear-end traction for the numerous hairpin exits.
The 4.18km circuit features the same start-finish straight as the Le Mans 24hr event and a blindingly fast right-hander leading to the famous Dunlop chicane. Following this quick start to the lap, the stop-start character becomes evident, with a slow right-hander leading on to the main straight. It is one of nine right hand turns, and four lefts.
Dani has finished on the podium 7 times in Le Mans including an emphatic win in atrocious conditions during the MotoGP race last year and three victories in the lower classes (2003 in 125cc, 2004 and 2005 in 250cc). Marc has had mixed results at this circuit, including three DNF’s, but endured his first wet MotoGP race here last year and came through the field to take 3rd. He’s also enjoyed a victory in 2011 (Moto2) and a podium in 2010 (125cc). (PR HRC)
related posts :
- Download Video Full Race Moto GP Buriram, Thailand 2018 : The Baby Aliens raih podium pertamax setelah tarung dengan Desmodovi
- Hasil Moto GP Buriram, Thailand tahun 2018 : Marquez raih pertamax disusul Dovi dan Vinales
- Download Video Full Race Moto GP Aragon, Spanyol 2018 : The Baby Aliens pertamax sedangkan Mbah The Doctor posisi ke-8
- Hasil Moto GP Aragon, Spanyol tahun 2018 : Marquez posisi pertamax disusul Dovi dan Iannone
- Download Video Full Race Moto GP San Marino, 2018 : Desmodovi pertamax, Mbah Rossi nomor tujuh
- Penampakan Yamaha Vixion, Aerox dan R15 V3 livery Movistar Yamaha MotoGP tahun 2018
- Hasil Moto GP Silverstone, Inggris 2018 : Balapan dibatalkan gans
- Download Video Full Race Moto GP Austira, 2018 : Lorenzo agresif dan menang duel dengan Marquez
- Hasil Moto GP Austria 2018 : Lorenzo sabet podium pertama disusul Marquez dan Dovi
- Download Video Full Race Moto GP Brno, Ceko 2018 : Dovi gak nyangka bisa libas Lorenzo dan Marquez
Main blog : http://www.setia1heri.com
Secondary blog : http://www.khsblog.net
Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/setia1heri
Twitter : @setia1heri
Instagram : @setia1heri
Line@ : @ setia1heri.com
PIN BBM : 5E3C45A0
*" Yuuuk like & share brosis...."*